Benefits of Renting Versus Lease/Purchase
Assistance from experienced & professional staff:
Renting not only helps reduce costs, it also provides access to expert knowledge and training. It allows customers to take advantage of staff professionals who will:
- Access and secure the right equipment for the job
- Offer a wide variety of specialized and modern equipment
- Hertz Equipment Rental offers specialized equipment applications, such as aerial specialists, pump & power, trucks, earthmoving and more.
Renting allows the customer to take on a wide variety of jobs and projects that may require equipment that they don’t have the capital to purchase
- Seasonal and large jobs require specialize equipment that can be obtained byrenting
- Renting allows for equipment to be available whenand where needed
Hertz Equipment Rental makes significant annual investments in the newest, most advanced equipment on the market Other Benefits.
- Environmentally Friendly – “Clean & Green”
- Because rental equipment is newer, renting instead of buying insures that customers have access to the most fuel-efficient and emission controlled equipment on the market
- All rental stores in California with certain types of equipment are required to be in compliance with CARB regulations
- These regulations can be implemented in other parts of the U.S.